Air Conditioning in Silver Spring, MD
The DC metro area is well-known for our cold winters—and our hot, hot, hot summers! We know how important your air conditioner is to you and your family on the warmest of summer days. We want your family to be able to focus on the summertime fun, so let us handle your Silver Spring air conditioning repair and maintenance needs. We’ve been diagnosing and fixing home and commercial air conditioners for almost forty years now, and our experts know what it takes to ensure your air conditioner runs smoothly and efficiently all summer long.
One of the most common Silver Spring air conditioning services we offer here at Michael & Son is air conditioning maintenance. Our loyal customers come back year after year for our AC Precision Tune-Up service—and we’re proud to be offering it at a special rate of $69 (a $119 value) to help you get your air conditioning unit in tip-top shape before the temperatures even start to warm up. Here’s what’s included:
- Our expert technicians will come to your home or business and inspect your air conditioning unit
- We’ll troubleshoot your AC unit for common problems that can hurt your unit’s lifespan
- We’ll write up a comprehensive report detailing your system’s status
- We’ll make any needed recommendations that can improve your comfort level and head off any AC problems before they arise
Silver Spring Air Conditioning Repair
We’ve been serving the DC metro area for over thirty five years now, and our team of experienced technicians have seen just about every air conditioning problem out there – you name it! To prove it, we’re offering you 10% off (up to $50) on our air conditioning repair services. Some of the most common air conditioning issues we diagnose and fix are:
- Faulty wiring—it’s important that your AC wiring is done right, or you risk the system getting less than maximum power or worst case—causing a fire in your home.
- Low refrigerant—this is the coolant that cools down the air in your air conditioning unit. Low levels of refrigerant typically indicate a leak—although they can also signal even more serious issues.
- Outside fan/unit not working properly—your air conditioning unit’s outside fan propels heat from your home outside into the air. If the fan isn’t working properly, this will not occur and can even cause your AC unit to overheat
- Frozen coil—Another common air conditioning in Silver Spring repair job is to investigate frozen AC coils. This usually occurs as a result of dirty air filters, blocked ducts, or low refrigerant.
Give us a call up at 1-800-MIKE (6453) for best-in-class Silver Spring air conditioning repair at affordable prices. We also have an emergency team of AC technicians available 24/7 if your AC unit breaks down at the worst of times.
We’ve got you and your AC repair needs covered at Michael & Son services!