24-Hour Flood Water Removal in Bethesda MD
The longer you wait after a flood, the more likely that water damage will increase. Since it’s important to begin flood damage repair right away, you need a company that provides 24-hour emergency services. Turn to our fully trained and certified flood damage restoration specialists at Michael & Son for prompt and proper repair services in Bethesda MD.
We use state-of-the-art moisture detection equipment, commercial pumps, and powerful air blowers to ensure your property is perfectly dry. Most importantly, our team in Bethesda MD has years of experience in the industry and can handle any flood water removal issue, both big and small.
Emergency Flood Damage Cleanup in Bethesda MD
Heavy rains, bloated rivers, and busted pipes wreak havoc on homeowners and business owners alike. Whether you’ve had a small overflow or a big flood in your home, our specialists provide the flood damage cleanup services you need. Our Bethesda MD team has years of experience at handling all water damage situations.
From water removal and drying to sanitizing, deodorizing, and repairing, we can get your place back to normal as soon as possible. Other flood damage repair services we provide include:
- Pumping Out Water & Draining Basements
- Removing Debris, Wet Items, & Furniture
- Drying & Cleaning Home
- Disinfecting & Deodorizing
- Eliminating Mold
- Cleaning Carpets & Upholstery
- Repairing All Structural Damage
- Fixing Plumbing & Electrical Components
- Providing Full Restoration Services
How to Find Qualified Flood Damage Repair Specialists
Flood damage repair is much easier when you rely on Michael & Son in Bethesda MD. We have been doing this type of work for more than three decades. You can count on our crew to identify all signs of flood damage restoration problems as soon as possible. Some of the things to look for when you need flood damage repair experts include:
- Check their rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Ask for references.
- Review customer testimonials.
- Get an estimate in writing if possible.
- See if they are licensed and insured.
- Ask if their technicians are certified.
- Ask how long the company has been in business.
- Don’t use a company that requires a large deposit before beginning work.
Contact our flood damage restoration company for immediate services that address all of your concerns. We proudly serve customers in Bethesda MD and the surrounding areas.