Comfort is More Than a Number on the Thermostat
Do you have leaky air ducts? Your air ducts are one of the most important ventilation systems in your home. Leaky ducts signiﬁcantly contribute to keeping your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Even the most energy-efﬁcient heating and cooling systems can’t control your indoor comfort level if you have leaking ducts. Plus, if your ducts aren’t properly sealed or insulated, you may experience higher energy bills. If you want your home to be energy efficient, duct repairs are an important energy improvement measure.
Increase Comfort, Save Money, Live Healthier
Do you have rooms in your home that are hard to heat or cool? Do you notice that some spaces in your home are warmer or cooler than others? If so, choose Aeroseal duct sealing, a patented sealing technology that makes your ducts airtight. Rooms that are hard to heat or cool will be more comfortable and will have even temperatures. It’s also easier to control humidity levels after Aeroseal duct sealing.
The benefits of Aeroseal duct cleaning include:
• Enjoy airtight saving. Instead of watching your money leak out of your ducts, you’ll enjoy substantial savings with reduced utility bills.
• Enjoy airtight comfort. Rooms that are hard to heat or cool rooms will have more even temperatures and be more comfortable.
• Enjoy improved air quality. Indoor air quality is improved with a reduction in humidity, airborne allergens, fumes, and other odors.
Aeroseal duct sealing seals leaks that are nearly impossible to reach using other methods. Plus, you’ll enjoy a more eco-friendly home with a reduction in air pollution from generating less energy.
The Aeroseal sealing process is as follows:
- Wall registers are covered to allow air to escape only through leaks.
- Sealant is injected into your ducts for approximately one hour.
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow through continuous air movement.
- As the air stream turns to exit through a duct leak, Aeroseal particles collide with and adhere to the
edges of any leaks.
- Ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts.
After this process is completed, a computer-generated analysis summarizing your home’s duct leakage reduction is generated, providing verification of this process’ success.
We have the tools, methods, and experience needed to repair, maintain, and install all types of air ducts. For Aeroseal duct sealing in Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Maryland: Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Charles, Frederick, or Washington, D.C., contact us today.