Air Conditioner Service in Raleigh
Want to make sure that your air conditioner will keep your house cool all summer long? Schedule Raleigh AC service with a Michael & Son technician today. We’ll inspect every element of your unit and make any necessary repairs to ensure that it’ll run great and keep you and your family comfortable throughout the hot, humid summer.
Michael & Son offers a preventative maintenance service package that includes inspection, cleaning and testing of an assortment of your air conditioner’s most important components. We recommend having your unit professionally serviced every year to extend its lifetime performance. Here are some things that we’ll review during your Raleigh AC service:
• Refrigerant: Check refrigerant levels.
• Drain Line: Clean condensate line and pan.
• Motor: Measure motor performance and lubricate moving parts.
• Thermostat: Review accuracy and adjust calibration.
• Wiring: Check and tighten voltage and control connections.
• Flow: Check air flow and temperature.
• Ducts: Inspect connections for leaks.
• Fan: Examine fan motor and components for wear.
• Drive Belt: Review durability and replace if excessively worn.
Service to Save
We advise all Michael & Son clients to get an annual AC tune-up so that they can avoid costly repairs down the road. Is it time for an AC tune-up? Call Michael & Son now to schedule an appointment with an expert technician.
We’re proud to serve customers throughout Raleigh, including the surrounding areas of Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Wake Forest, Garner, Knightdale, Hillsborough and Butner.
*Installation and Claim submittal must be completed by December 29, 2017 by 6pm CST. Consumers in the U.S. and Canada are eligible for the Carrier Cool Cash promotion. This promotion is designed specifically for the residential homeowner market. Only Carrier systems sold as a replacement for the homeowner’s existing system or as an add-on to an existing home qualify. Call us for complete details on all rebate offers and financing options, subject to credit approval.