Raleigh Drain Cleaning / Rooter
Troubles with your drain or septic lines? Act fast by contacting Michael & Son Raleigh for sewer pipe repair and replacement. As sewer pipes age, they begin to crack, break, and even collapse due to tree roots and ground settling.
Ensure that everything is running free and clear again by using us for repair and sewer pipe replacement. By removing tree roots, realigning pipes, and fixing collapsed lines, we are able to effectively restore the functionality of your sewer pipes.
We proudly serve both residential and commercial customers in Raleigh, North Carolina, as well as Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisville, and the surrounding areas. Some of the common problems with sewer lines include:
• Cracked, Collapsed, Broken Pipes—broken sewer lines due to dry soil or tree roots.
• Clogged Pipes, Blocked Pipes—objects that can be lodged in the pipe—preventing it from flowing—or grease build up that needs to be cleared.
• Corroded Old Pipes—old pipes corrode overtime and start to break down.
• Leaking Sewer Pipe Seals—connecting joints in the sewer pipes are not sealed properly.
• Bellied Sewer Pipe—due to soil conditions, pipes will sink, creating a pool of waste.
• Tree Roots in Sewer Line—roots attach to the pipes and crack or break the pipes.
• Substandard Piping Material—some pipes will be defective and break.
Michael & Son has been in the drain cleaning business for over 30 years, helping our customers get rid of stubborn clogs. When drains become backed up, they can slow or shut down completely. Kitchen drains can collect dirt, grime, fat and other particles. Bathroom drains are magnets for gels, sprays and hair. These agents can be major deterrents that keep a drain from working properly. With our state-of-the-art power cleaning tools, you’ll see the difference right away. Goodbye grime and clogs!