As an authorized dealer of Briggs and Stratton generators, Michael & Son is certified to perform all installations, warranty and maintenance repairs.
If you are looking for a quality, reliable home generator, look no further. Generac is the brand you want!
WHAT IS A STANDBY GENERATOR?
A standby generator is a fully-automated system that will restore power in only 30 seconds, regardless of whether you are at home or away. With Michael & Son Generator Services, you can always count on power being restored to your home in the event of an outage.
We offer standby generators in a wide range of sizes, from 6,000 to 40,000 watts, with the option to operate on natural gas or LP gas.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• The automatic transfer switch monitors incoming voltage from the utility line around the clock.
• When utility power is interrupted, the automatic transfer switch immediately senses the problem and signals the generator to start.
• The transfer switch then safely closes off the utility line while simultaneously opening a new power line from the generator.
• In less than a minute’s time, your generator system will begin supplying electricity to the critical emergency circuits of your home or business while the transfer switch continues to monitor the utility line conditions.
• When the transfer switch senses the utility line voltage has returned at a steady state, it returns the electrical load back to the utility line and resumes monitoring for subsequent utility loss. The generator will continue to run for an engine cool-down period of several minutes while the entire system stands ready for the next power outage.
*Restrictions apply. Call for details.