Immediate storm and water related clean up is not only vital to your family’s health, but your home as well. After a flood, removing water and drying as soon as possible is of the utmost importance in preventing further damage and potentially harmful mold. That’s why the restoration professionals at Michael & Son are here for you with 24/7 emergency water clean up. With these, simple steps, you can keep your family safe in the event of a flood until our professionals arrive to help.
– Be aware of any electrical hazards. If circuits in your home get wet, turn off the power at the main breaker or fuse on your electrical panel. Do not turn on our off any appliances or tools in standing water.
– Prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Do not use any gas, propane or coal burning devices in your home our even outside near a window.
– Stay away from damaged structures until someone has had a chanced to certify that it is safe to reenter.
– If you suspect a leak or smell gas, leave your home immediately and contact emergency authorities.
– Avoid contact with flood water which can contain dangerous bacteria from overflowing sewage or waste.
– Keep any cuts or sores exposed to flood water clean
– If possible, open doors and windows to air out your home and make sure restoration water clean up is performed within 24-48 hours.
As a family-owned-and-operated company, we place your needs over everything else. If you can’t handle your water damage repair problem, we can! Equipped with a large team of dedicated restoration specialists, we ensure that your home is restored to new again. Allow our family to serve your family. As experts in the industry, we take care of the details so you can take care of your family. Call Michael & Son today at 800-948-MIKE.