Technician Career Program
“Exceeding our customer’s expectations and providing a memorable experience” doesn’t happen overnight. We achieve this by not only hiring the best, but developing and training the best. With the increased demand for skilled Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC technicians, our program will help guide you on the path to becoming part of a select team who proudly call themselves a Michael & Son technician.
• Choose from our Plumbing, Electrical, or HVAC development program
• 12 weeks fully immersed training on campus and in the field
• You’ll receive hourly pay while training
• State of the art training facility with hands on work stations
• Housing provided for out of area students
• Field certified trainers with the latest industry knowledge
• Tuition costs deferred during training
Why Become a Michael & Son Plumber or HVAC technician?
Finished school and uncertain about your career path? Do you have a passion for serving customers but are stuck in a dead end job with no opportunities for growth? If you have a great attitude and excellent communication skills, a career as a Michael & Son Plumbing, Electrical, or HVAC service technician might be right for you. The demand for Plumbers and HVAC technicians in the industry has grown by over 20% which means your in demand. As a leader in the home services industry, we at Michael & Son realize the need for a new generation of savvy individuals. With our unprecedented growth, we proudly offer our technicians with competitive compensation, full benefits, 401K and assistance with continued education.
Requirements to qualify:
• Great attitude
• Customer service driven
• Professional approach
• Mechanical aptitude
• Willingness to learn
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladders
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
• Criminal background check
• Motivated to make $100,000+ a year
• Dependable and punctual to follow set schedule daily
• Clean drug test