Whole Home Water Treatment Systems
Michael & Son whole home filtration is a simple, cost-effective solution to providing cleaner, better tasting water right from the tap. Whether your concerned about the effects of chlorine or fluoride in your water or looking for solutions to hard water, Michael & Son offers your family the perfect solution to address any of your home water concerns.
The Michael & Son whole home water treatment system uses innovative “green’ technologies that brings clean, healthy, great tasting water to your home while protecting the environment.
It is a great choice for those who:
• Want a healthier living environment
• Want clean, mineral rich water
• Want to protect their plumbing system and appliances
• Want to save money and the environment
• A better alternative to tap filters, fridge filters and bottled water
• Know that 70% of our water exposure is through skin and bathing
You can protect your family against harmful contaminants in your homes water with a Michael & Son Whole Home Water Filtration System. Whole home water filtration systems work by filtering water at the point where it enters your house. Dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines, bathtubs, and toilets all will use clean, safe water. It also protects your indoor air from chlorine vapors and chloroform gas.
Whole home water filtration systems are also cost-effective, and end up saving you more money than installing individual filters for each of the water sources within your home. Call Michael & Son at 800-948-MIKE today or fill out the form below and schedule to meet with one of our home water filtration consultants. Our consultants can help you determine what system is right for you and your family.
Benefits of Water Filtration Systems
• Great value for the price: Our 3-in-1 system replaces all tap/fridge/jug filters and water softeners
• Uses no electricity or salt: saves you money and is great for the environment
• Every ounce of water is treated: no wasted water
• No monthly filters to replace: easy maintenance
• Reduces the formation of hard water deposits: spend less time scrubbing scale form showers, tiles and dishes
• Anti-scale technology: can be installed immediately after the pressure tank or water meter, thereby treating all water used within the home
• Attractive: appliance styling looks great any home
Contact our water treatment specialists if you need water treatment services in Loundon, Winchester, Prince William Counties, Washington, DC, Virginia, Maryland, Raleigh, Wilmington, and Charlotte, NC. Call Michael & Son Today!